bored
b-o-r-e-d
bored
bored
Introduction to Communication Principles exam sucked ass.
And balls. And tits. And whatever you want it to suck. I'm sure it'll comply. Willingly. Happily too, maybe. No, I know so. It told me so. Uh yes it did. Yesterday, after I ate your mother's dinner and threw it up in the potted plant next to the toilet sink, and washed up in the laundry room. It approached me. Silently. Swiftly. Stealthily. Surreptitiously. Sassily. Wearing your sister's silver sparkly sandals. It demanded bribes and when I said all I had was a handful of dreams and a spoonful of experiences, it crossed my palm with silver and told me. Told me everything. Everything you'd never dream of knowing but would sell your toenails to find out.
I hope I pass.
Then I wouldn't have to do the damn subject anymore.
Positive thinking! I will pass, I WILL pass, I will PASS.
I should make up something. Like an acronym for BORED.
something like:
Baby Otters Read Every Day.
but that's BORing.
Barbarians Organise Red Earwig Dances.
Brothers Ostracise Retarded Eyeless Donkeys.
and then I saw her standing there, with green eyes and long blond hair. she wasn't wearing underwear and I could see that this girl's not the one blah blah blah turn and run blah blah yah yah na na na na naaaaaaaahhh
oh won't someone, someone please talk to a poor little Nic?
No comments:
Post a Comment